In this time and age when everyone is competing at everything now, you can also have a different yet trendy house and make it into a trendsetter in your community. There are a lot of ways to do so some of which we have already discussed in a lot of previous articles but in this, I will let you know what is trending in terms of custom door colors and styles you can go with.
- Red devil: the first thing on our list is to paint your door red, red as the devil or blood. Red is always a classic color it makes your house unique whole maintains a unique personality as well. Add white paint to the sides of your door as this contrast of light and dark will make your door look better.
- Yellow mellow: the other color that you see on doors is yellow all its different shades can be used. A bright yellow color is so warm and welcoming that it helps your guests feel warm and fuzzy on the inside and happy for whatever is to come on the inside.
- Doors and sidelines: one of the classic features of the doors, if you wish to use them, is the sides. You can have the sides made so that they act like permanently shut windows or as called sidelines. These provide light to the home and in the meantime also act as decorative pieces.
- Split the way: now you might have seen splitting doors horizontally in homes but the ones splitting vertically are only seen in stables nowadays those splitting doors are used in homes as well for easy access and to be outside and inside at the same time They make your dealings easier and are fun to use.
- Stained doors: painting the doors has always gone on but you can also apply stains to the doors to give a distinct look. Stained glass is another thing you can have developed for your windows and doors to math and give light with a beautiful color also makes it a good spot for taking pictures.
- Fiberglass: fiberglass has made its way into doors. They are not made up of glass you can use decorations on the sides or have windows to complement the look of your door.
- Arches and alcoves: making your door an arch and different from the usual rectangular doors gives it an edge and it looks cute as well. to complement the arched door, you can have a rounded ceiling like an alcove to complete the look and make it look like you are entering somewhere grand.
- Decorative iron pieces: wrought iron is used as the door itself the material to make the door from, it can be used as a frame, and it can be used as a decorative piece or accessory to your door. Just have a glass door with a wrought-iron cage of a fresh design to protect it and decorate it as well.